OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £۵,۰۰۰٫
The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Indo Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.
But in a surprise move today, Indo Bokep the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Video Bokep JPMorgan Chase and Foto Porno Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.
Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community’.
The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, musicians and Video Bokep comedians also use it for Video Porno non-sexual content.
Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Foto Telanjang while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Porn Video payment processing, Porn Video hosting, Foto Porno support, Video Porno and Video Bokep all other services’.
OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year
Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Porn Sex 45, is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans
Share this article
Porn Sex kindly stop by our page.